Organ Donors, Faux Sci-Fi Ads, Israel Tweets, NYT Sells Out to Cash In
- The New York Times is pushing front page display ads. It's hard times, yo; deal with it.
- Shoot creative briefs and account execs. As in, whoosh-whoosh, bang-bang.
- TBWA dubbed AdWeek's top agency of '08.
- Top 25 fictional sci-fi movie ads. Slurp.
- BREAKING NEWS - Steve Jobs is sick.
- Facebook peaks on Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas, Mark Zuckerberg!
- Israel tweets.
- Planning for your demise? Give your organs to the girl, not the tin jar.