Page View Dead, Jane Dead, Heavy Drifts, Simpsons Market, Flickr Up
- The death of the page view is now a reality. As of today, Nielsen is expected to announce it will no longer base its ranking on page views but rather time spent on the site. Stickiness is the new auto-reload. Of course, time spent and page view are just one metric among many used based on campaign goals. All have their place.
- Heavy.com and Castrol have launched Heavy Tuning Channel to celebrate the art of drifting.
- Rohit Bhargava has gathered together all the varied methods of marketing used for the upcoming Simpsons movie.
- Following a two year, last ditch effort to rejuvenate Jane magazine, Conde Nast is folding the publication, shuttering the website and bidding adieu to employees.
- Hitwise reports Flickr traffic is up 38 percent over the past four weeks following Yahoo's shut down of its Yahoo Photos and its inclusion of Flickr photos.
- Copyrranter ain't liking the new Ad Council PSA for youth alcohol abuse.
Post a comment