John Mayer Gets Bold, Bus Shelters Get A/C, Man Pees to Save Earth
- As the rest of the world goes green, Dubai sets its sights on air-conditioned bus shelters. Groovy Green is not amused.
- Chuck McCarthy has produced a PSA that encourages men to save water by wizzing in the sink. Beware of hazardous ass action. McCarthy was also responsible for this York Peppermint Patty spoof.
- I realize this Turkcell spot is over a year old, but you have to appreciate that charming kid with the Turkcell "noid" antennae.
- To promote the Like Minds App, a MySpace banner asks, "What if you had superpowers?" If the girls in the ad are representative examples of the MySpace demo, one would hope none of them have any.
- John Mayer got a BlackBerry Bold, which compelled him to write some verse about the origins of the word "douche." And the Bold's merits.
- This 3D truck ad for Schmeckt begs the question: why don't we see more avant-garde mobile print?
- This AdWords banner for Target is amazing.
Topic: Cause, Celebrity, Commercials, Outdoor, Promotions, Spoofs, Video