Tila Channels Wordsworth, Obama Goes on Tour, 'I Love Money' Strips Down, Google Irks Babies
- Attention all bleeding hearts: Tila Tequila is now an angst-ridden poet. (Such clever manipulation of iambic pentameter! Such masterful use of "cunt!") See an example without having to visit her MySpace.
- VH1 sent over a clip for its upcoming I Love Money "celebreality" show. It managed to be ghetto, valley and trashy all at once. Two words: naked cartwheels. (Tastefully censored with the Rock of Love logo.)
- What keeps Dungeons & Dragons in cauldron cash? "Part web savvy, part faith and all awesome." Also, there are podcasts.
- Google upsets the children it helped spawn. You kind of have to read it to believe it. Unless you already do believe it, in which case ... go you!
- AOL snags an ex-Googler to head Bebo Europe.