Curation v. Scraping, Oprah Over Twitter, Financial Fortune Smiles on Facebook
- One man's curation is another man's scraping: more on the ongoing drama between pubs that report and 'net-based pubs that aggregate.
- Oprah over Twitter? Guess that means ... absolutely nothing, now that we think about it.
- Stats on motivations of Twitter users. Features graph intros like "A Large Following Doesn't Equate with Intelligence" and "Mixed Feelings about Reciprocity."
- Perspective on your perspectives on Swine Flu.
- Facebook has plen'y of cash, and expects interactive advertising rev to boost sales 70%, COO Sheryl Sandberg ballsily proclaims.
- Stolichnaya is the premier sponsor of Babelgum, which will air exclusive live concert footage from artists like Franz Ferdinand, Stereophonics and Kaiser Chefs; as well as "Bananaz," a film about the Gorillaz.
- Aerocles deconstructs Dominos' approach to social media.
- Saw the Loud n' Clear infomercial on TV last night. This is why we love America. Hold 'til 1:27 for when Enthusiastic Geriatric shouts, "Bingo!" It don't get any better than that.