Bravia Teases, Spitzer's Sporty, Sienna Sexes, Gentlemen Go Ginger, ABSOLUT Greens the Scene
- Check out the 2008 Sony Bravia ad teaser, pop-infused and action-packed with controversial bunnies.
- Support your local politician's private life. Sport a Spitzer 9! (Thanks, Rob.)
- Watch some beach-combing models turn each other on over a Toyota Sienna. We love how Toyota isn't afraid to take the piss.
- What, bored with the Flugtag? See Red Bull surf.
- Don't just be gentle. Or ginger. Be a gingerbread gentleman. For Starbucks' Pass the Cheer (thanks, BG!).
- Obama Mobile. Seriously.
- Bill Gates has joined LinkedIn, stirring rumours that Microsoft might look to collaborate with the social networking site. Or take it over. Maybe he's just lonely.
- ABSOLUT Vodka tries saving the planet with uncut films from the Live Earth film series. Next time somebody offers us a plastic bag, we're going to slap him in the face. With an iron glove.
Topic: Brands, Campaigns, Cause, Commercials, Online, Political
I was told the Bravia ad was a fake, which seems very plausible if you look at the quality...