Toyota Highlights, ACDelco Moves, Airborne Pays, Facebook Poked
- This Canadian spot for Toyota's Matrix has fun envisioning a day full of potential as highlighted by the vehicle's headlights.
- While this happened back in late January, we thought we'd share the news that as part of an agency consolidation, GM has opted to move its ACDelco account, with Campbell-Ewald since 1917, to Publicis Groupe on May 1.
- Facebook gets poked! Right. Facebook backlash YouTube-style.
- Airborne, the herbal supplement company that once claimed to help fight off colds, will pay $23.3 million to settle a class-action lawsuit brought against the company for false advertising, according to one of the groups that joined the suit.
- Barak Obama's presidential campaign has outspent Clinton by $20 million. To date, Obama has spent $50 million as compared to Clinton's $30 million.
- Edelman, the PR agency that broke every authenticity rule in the book now states it will be all about authenticity and has merged its three digital units into one, Edelman Digital.
Topic: Agencies, Brands, Commercials, Policy, Social, Spoofs, Video
I'm going to make a video about how we're all tired of the internet. Also television, radio and magazines. Time we returned to reading books.