VeeV Spikes Vodka, Sprint 2-Point-No, Lessons Learned from Motrin Mayhem
- Yesterday's news: Pepsi shafts BBDO for TBWA. BBDO held the account for nearly 50 years.
- After a year and a half of fumbling at the throne of Yahoo, CEO Jerry Yang exits stage left.
- Wieden + Kennedy scores the Nokia Nseries account, worth about $150 million. Lowe London held it before.
- VeeV, an acai-based spirit with delusions of grandeur, brings you The End of Vodka, complete with vodka bots. The site's goal is to show users how much superficiality vodka's introduced into our lives over the course of the past decade. Yeah. If by superficiality you mean lasting friendships and insta-forgiveness.
- "Is this Miley's fault? Ugh, she wouldn't know a legendary jazz man even if he walked up to her and shot cocaine into her neck."
- Sprint's web 2.0 clusterfuck.
- Big Takeaways from the Motrin crisis. (How is it Motrin gets shut down but this goes on undeterred?)
Topic: Agencies, Brands, Campaigns, Online, Opinion, Social