Crimes of Facebook Passion, Palin's Rack Promotes Storage, and More Crappy Jingles
- Avenue A/Razorfish is changing its name to Razorfish.
- Considering an iPhone? Read this first.
- Wife killed by estranged hubby for changing her Facebook status to "single" too soon. Wow ... the world has changed.
- Manhattan Mini Storage pwns Sarah Palin.
- Science -- or, well, blatant advertising -- says Dunkin's coffee is better than Starbucks'.
- Worse than Saved by Zero?
- Your favourite dysfunctional political couple now cracks nuts and opens wine. I love a multi-tasker, don't you?
- Remember when bottled water symbolized vigorous health and yoga-mama trendsetting? Yeah? Me too.