Laptop Tattoos, Adult SocNets Exiled, Wal-Mart Roves for Digital Agency
- Wal-Mart's looking to unload its $40 million digital ad account. The shortlist includes Resource, Digitas, MRM, R/GA and Razorfish.
- Digital Mad Men! Watch. Watch. Because Vince Kartheiser talking Caturday is probably the funniest he's been in his short career so far.
- Dell cracks open Design Studio -- where users can pay $75 to get a unique image "permanently tattoed" onto their laptop lids. o_O That's a slightly steeper commitment than the peel-off-friendly GelaSkins.
- Arby's brings hard-ons. I really hope they don't put this on TV.
- MySpace does video streaming on mobile phones. With ad support.
- As of January 1, adult social networks will not be permitted on Ning. (Pretty good) reasons listed in the link.
- YouTube cobbles together digital chamber music orchestra.