Tweets on Rich Media, Meaty Love Messages, Jobs on the Wire
- Finish the sentence: "Without advertising..." (LOL at "I'd have a savings account.")
- Send love on beef jerky.
- Mother nature's pizza box.
- Rumour has it Apple is developing a touchscreen tablet computer.
- IAB tries forming cozier ties between creativity and ad standardization. 4A's are on board too.
- Want to peg your friend as a Shifty drug dealer? This is for you.
- We've got jobs, get 'em while they're hot. Requests for more info, or CVs/resumes, can be sent to angela [at] adrants [dot] com. Put the gig you want in the subject line:
- SDL Tridion in Amsterdam needs an interactive marketing manager. Willing to cover relocation costs.
- The Annenberg Foundation's social media maven is seeking a Girl/Guy Friday. You'll probably need to move to Los Angeles, or be willing to commute.