Browsers Filter, Cabs Bulled, Sprint Hunts, 'O.C.' Dies
- A case is made for the implementation of browser level ad filtering.
- New York City cabs get decked out like bulls to promote televised bull riding on cable channel Versus.
- Sprint is on the hunt for a new creative agency for its $1.6 billion creative account.
- Advertising Age's Jonah Bllom likes the new Wall Street Journal.
- Qwest won't jack you up, mobsters recycle, Mini beats SUV in bullfight and more new commercial in Advertising Age's TV Spot of the Week.
- Merrill Lynch says U.S. ad spending will increase 2.9 percent in 2007. Traditional slows but isn't dead.
- In response to FOX's cancellation of The O.C., tweens and teens mourn throughout the nation.
- England has now banned the advertising of cheese during children's programming.
- The Webber Dance School is has placed footstep patterns on treadmills in health club so people can try to learn the steps while working out on the treadmill. Nifty, indeed.
Topic: Agencies, Brands, Guerilla, Online, Outdoor, Television
The Qwest TV "Jack My Price Up" Or is it "Jack off with Qwest" really SUCKS... Let me repeat that it SUCKS. Apart from it being stupid, 15 of the 30 seconds are fucking hard to read titles with the flyshit sized legal type taking up most of the screen. McLain, Douchbag of Denver should be shot with shit...
DISCLAIMER... I did all the Qwest stuff that didn't SUCK a few years ago.
It's what I've said about most of the shit you see on TV now... Look at Avis, Alka Seltzer, VW, Volvo, FedEx, you name it... All you can say about the current stuff is besides it costing a fortune... It SUCKS.
I feel better now.