Dykes Like Ike, Vespa Users Headless, Soulless Businesses Sing, Feminine Mystique for Sale
- Senior exec Alan Cohen of Interpublic was named US CEO of OMD. Cohen has worked at 20th Century Fox, ABC and NBC.
- Rock stars aren't made. They're mothafuckin' born.
- Here's a Vespa campaign where people's heads are replaced with Vespa S headlights and handlebars. BlotTO gets philosophical about it. And for some reason, we're thinking East London decapitator meets hipster Terminator.
- Think political smear campaigns are bad now? You clearly haven't lived that long. Our favourite: "Millard" is a pussy name. Followed closely by Dykes like Ike. (Look at that smile. How could they not?)
- EPM Comm has published a very expensive brochure to teach marketers about women. Because come on, it's not like you know any real ones.
- Jenny McCarthy talks autism for BeliefNet. There's something we never saw coming.
- Random Buzznet users are getting attacked by pork and beans. This completely disgusting campaign is for Weezer's single Pork & Beans.
- For a time killer, see Corporate Anthems - theme songs of big, soul-less businesses.
- We wonder if Wrigley's is bored with Candystand. Here's Hubba Bubba, its new game site. It makes us thirsty for bubble gum.
- OMG itz ROFLCon!
Topic: Agencies, Brands, Campaigns, Celebrity, Games, Online, Political, Promotions, Research, Strange
you do get that those political ads are made-up, right?