Facebook's Whopper of a Sacrifice, Polygamous Secrets, GOOG Slims Down
- Facebook shuts down Burger King's "Whopper Sacrifice" app, which offers users free Whoppers after they de-friend 10 people. The data-sharing giant treated the app as a privacy breach.
- Google shafts 100. Dodgeball will be no more; Google Video will cease taking uploads in a few months' time.
- Paris-based Havas is splitting CEO duties between COO Gabriel Saenz de Buruaga of Madrid, and CSO Anthony Rhind of London.
- How advertising works.
- Got a secret, but can't be bothered to make a postcard? Contribute to Big Love's web of secrets. Note that each secret you enter endorses polygamy. Kidding. Maybe.
- Get a load of Obama's beast.
- Oh nooooes, renting a movie is just too hard for some.
- The Social Path lists emerging careers of 2009.
- MTLB's gas-related wisdom.
- Eyewear for the poor.
Topic: Agencies, Brands, Campaigns, Cause, Online, Political, Promotions