Encumbent Avatars, Undecided Coffee Cups, Crocheted Shotguns
- Still undecided? Sport it on your coffee cup. $10 says at least five election canvassers will make a beeline for you within minutes of exiting 7-Eleven.
- Zap bugs with Honda. Reminds me of a Stargate SG-1 episode where these giant bugs would prick you, then turn you into an egg sack.
- Merchant of death? Baby, Google's on your side.
- The UK's Advertising Standards Authority banned this Southern Comfort ad (a variant on this one) for making drinking look "essential to a good night out." Face it, ASA: you hit a certain age, and playing Uno sober just ... loses its luster. Off-topic -- I played Uno in a sauna once. It remains unclear why anybody thought that was a good idea.
- Pro-NRA with delicate sensibilities? Sugar, you could use a crocheted handgun.
- MelsLife is a social- and health-conscious social network targeted to Millennials. "Yikes!" on the pea green.
- Not sure how this improves blogging skillz, but it involves three drag queens in a bus. *shrugs*