Jungle at the Opera, Paddington Bear Poisons Guests, Millennial Girl Destroys America
- Hyundai and Goodby Silverstein & Partners are breaking up. Yeah, it's such a tragedy.
- Tokyo Agency brought the jungle to Paris's Opera Garnier to promote Guerlain Homme, a fragrance for the testosterone-soaked wild animal in you. That's cool and all, but I wonder if the wrist-spritzing preppies in suits didn't send a mixed message. Merci to in:fluencia for passing this along.
- Speaking of France, one Languedoc vintner launched a saucy new label: Le vin du merde (Shit Wine). For optimum psychological fuckery, serve with dark chocolate cake.
- Childhood icon Paddington Bear sneaks Marmite into egg sandwiches during his birthday party. Surprise! All the guests gasp and gag. Wonderful stuff by DDB.
- The Jonas Brothers want to give you free MP3s. While influencing your choice of cereal.
- Candace Bushnell, author of Sex and the City, is preparing a series of young adult books chronicling Carrie Bradshaw's teen years. They'll be called The Carrie Diaries. "Carrie in high school did not follow the crowd--she led it," Bushnell says. "It was there that she began observing and commenting on the social scene." Horrors.
- Millennial girl grows old, blames self for demise of the American empire. Collective awwww. Don't worry, sweetheart, Bush would probably have gotten elected even if you could go back in time and vote.
- Don't text and drive, idiot.
- In a CGM kinda mood? Make a video about orphans.