In an apparent effort to to get herself into a Super Bowl commercial, ESPN SportsNation's Michelle Beadle took a stab at placing herself in some classic Super Bowl ads of yore; Mean Joe Green, The Budweiser Frogs, the eTrade Babies and the Betty White Snickers ad.
They're all horrible. But kinda funny.
- When Naomi Campbell travels to Moscow she stays at The Legend of Tsvetnoy apartment complex, conveniently owned by her billionair boyfriend Vladamir Doronin.
- Here's a really terrible spoof pimping an eighty-blade razor from Gillette.
- Oh and here's an equally bad ad. This is the Jesus Hates Obama ad everyone is talking about.
- Google Co-Founder Larry Page is taking over for Eric Schmidt who is stepping down as CEO of the search giant. Schmidt will stay on as executive chairman.
- Oragina spoofs commercial after commercial after commercial.
- Las Vegas ad campaign targets recession survivors.
- If you follow fashion advertising you'll be interested to know Anna Dello Russo is out with a new campaign for her fragrance. If you're not, then just move right along.
- Interested in what online video can do for your marketing? Check out this webinar by video blogging expert Steve Garfield.
- And don't forget to submit your hotness to Advertising Hotties.
Well this is interesting. And sexy. And quite ingenious. To tout the 40th anniversary of its Page 3 Girls, The Sun has created a spoof of Old Spice's I'm on A Horse. The results are quite good. Shot in one take like the original, Page 3 girl Rosie Jones asks men to look at their woman and then back at her thereby coming to the sad conclusion most men's women are clearly not Rosie.
But, according to Rosie, that's OK because men can have her and all the other Page 3 girls in their hands everyday simply by picking up a copy of The Sun. And she has gifts. In her coconuts.
Hahahahaha! here's an absolutely pointless spoof of Foursquare called Fartsquare.Yes, it's completely juvenile and devoid of any socially redeeming qualities. Then again, one of the top selling apps in The App Store is iFart. You can never get enough bathroom humor.
Remember Ellen Feiss? Of course you don't. So, don't read any further until you watch this. OK? Watched it? Now check out this spoof Bantam Live did in which Salesforce takes on the role of PC and Bantam Live is, according to Bantam, the far superior Apple.
It was only a matter of time before Blendtec's Will it Blend did their own version of Old Spice's I'm on a Horse. So, here it is. And, yes, it blends.
Here's a goofy spoof of Calvin Klein's recent Zoe Saldana commercial. The spoof features DW Diaz who has fun spewing the usual nonsense we are so used to hearing in fashion commercials. It's been out for a while but it's funny so give it a watch.
- Here's a new commercial for Nike Italy that goes from action to stop motion and back.
- Mark Zuckerberg gets his revenge for The Social Network.
- Can you have a kids and a great advertising career?
- An interesting story involving politics, social security, cows and 310 million tits.
- Is the New York Jets situation with Ines Sainz just another publicity stunt?
- Need to hype a stupid app that analyzes your poop? Take a shot of a chick with her tights down taking a dump in a stall. Yea. That'll do it.
- The Lindsay Lohan Milkaholic law suit thing has ended in settlement.
- Brooklyn creative agency Big Spaceship is out with new work for Microsoft. Called Always Beautiful, the "interactive music experience that uses the history of the web as a personal paintbrush" touts IE9.
- Counter-culture princess Charlyne Yi has shed her hair and dismissed food to raise awareness for OxFam America.
- For the Born HIV Free campaign and the Global Fund, YouTube is launching a campaign from Johannes Leonardo that will position 20 teams of campaign envoys at Manhattan intersections, holding signs with HIV facts that urge people to "free future generations from HIV by 2015."