- Is the New York Jets situation with Ines Sainz just another publicity stunt?
- Need to hype a stupid app that analyzes your poop? Take a shot of a chick with her tights down taking a dump in a stall. Yea. That'll do it.
- The Lindsay Lohan Milkaholic law suit thing has ended in settlement.
- Brooklyn creative agency Big Spaceship is out with new work for Microsoft. Called Always Beautiful, the "interactive music experience that uses the history of the web as a personal paintbrush" touts IE9.
- Counter-culture princess Charlyne Yi has shed her hair and dismissed food to raise awareness for OxFam America.
- For the Born HIV Free campaign and the Global Fund, YouTube is launching a campaign from Johannes Leonardo that will position 20 teams of campaign envoys at Manhattan intersections, holding signs with HIV facts that urge people to "free future generations from HIV by 2015."
After watching this spec spot for Quiznos which compares the chain's subs to Subway's, we never want to eat at either establishment ever again. The thought that we'd be eating cbubbies for lunch just, well disgusts us. We get the analogy though. That much is clear. Quiznos does, indeed, have more meat which, um, will make you more fat which, um, makes using fat people to depict sandwiches a perfect sound creative strategy.
Jeffrey McCarthy directed and Holly Levin wrote the copy.
- PETA sets Oh Canada to baby seal slaughter.
- Old Spice remixed. Funny. Except for the way to long self-promo at the end from the video's creator.
- Jennifer Aniston gets naked to sell her new line of perfume.
- Why was the world's most famous plus-sized model photoshopped to look skinny?
- Tommy Hilfiger's Fall 2010 campaign does the Royal Tenenbaums.
"I'll tell you one thing, Ladies don't like sleeping on bricks. They like Douvets and high thread counts. More cushion." Those are words of wisdom from @OhDoctah who has just published a video response to Isiah Mustafa's series of Old Spice videos.
We'll tell you now, if your preference is to view well built men with six packs, you might want to skip watching this video. View at your own risk.
"Who wants to smell like semen...uh...sailors anyway?"
"Who wants to win a rigged awards ceremony anyway," asks Neil Hamburger in this Lost Planet video. There's broken wine glasses. There's whining. There's profanity. There's shattered egos. There's police intervention. Yea, it's a spoof but it's not like this sort of behavior never happens at awards shows. This week being Cannes week and all...
- Last night Mullen faced Digitas in the first-ever Mullen versus Digitas Ping Pong Tournament. (Nice girl through the guy's legs treatment)
- College Humor helps BP get its Domino's on.
- No. Your Dad does not want a tie for Father's Day this year. Wait, does anyone wear ties anymore?
- Six Flags and Walmart have partnered to offer customers discounts to Six Flags when shopping at Walmart.
- To raise awareness and money for the Greater New Orleans Foundation Gulf Coast, San Francisco-based Pereira & O'Dell are...opening a satellite office off the coast of Naknek, Alaska.
Here's another in a long line of Yaz birth control parodies called Plan B Minus. Some of the best lines:
"I woke up with a condom still inside me."
"You shouldn't take Plan B if you're already pregnant becasue that would be retarded."
"Does it get you high if you snort it?"
"Ask your doctor, pharmacists or slutty friend about Plan B Minus today."
In an effort to challenge American Apparel's assertion the people in their sexually charged ads are ordinary people, Trent University student Jes Sachse, who suffers from a genetic disorder called Freeman-Sheldon syndrome, will appear on posters in Toronto transit stations May 6, 11, 22 and 31.
Photographed by her friend Holly Norris for a series called American Able, Saches will dress and pose as if she were in an American Apparel ad. As Norris writes on her site, "American Able intends to, through spoof, reveal the ways in which women with disabilities are invisibilized in advertising and mass media."
The pleated plaid miniskirt will do it every time. Yup. Another "viral" spoof featuring hot girls in pleated plain miniskirts. This time the ladies are spoofing the Tiger woods Hackey Sack commercial. What else is there to say really?
Ladies, is your life missing something? Are you lonely? Not satisfied in bed? Need help moving the furniture? Help with the household chores? Then you need a Boyfriend. Order now!