- PETA sets Oh Canada to baby seal slaughter.
- Old Spice remixed. Funny. Except for the way to long self-promo at the end from the video's creator.
- Jennifer Aniston gets naked to sell her new line of perfume.
- Why was the world's most famous plus-sized model photoshopped to look skinny?
- Tommy Hilfiger's Fall 2010 campaign does the Royal Tenenbaums.
"I'll tell you one thing, Ladies don't like sleeping on bricks. They like Douvets and high thread counts. More cushion." Those are words of wisdom from @OhDoctah who has just published a video response to Isiah Mustafa's series of Old Spice videos.
We'll tell you now, if your preference is to view well built men with six packs, you might want to skip watching this video. View at your own risk.
"Who wants to smell like semen...uh...sailors anyway?"
"Who wants to win a rigged awards ceremony anyway," asks Neil Hamburger in this Lost Planet video. There's broken wine glasses. There's whining. There's profanity. There's shattered egos. There's police intervention. Yea, it's a spoof but it's not like this sort of behavior never happens at awards shows. This week being Cannes week and all...
- Last night Mullen faced Digitas in the first-ever Mullen versus Digitas Ping Pong Tournament. (Nice girl through the guy's legs treatment)
- College Humor helps BP get its Domino's on.
- No. Your Dad does not want a tie for Father's Day this year. Wait, does anyone wear ties anymore?
- Six Flags and Walmart have partnered to offer customers discounts to Six Flags when shopping at Walmart.
- To raise awareness and money for the Greater New Orleans Foundation Gulf Coast, San Francisco-based Pereira & O'Dell are...opening a satellite office off the coast of Naknek, Alaska.
Here's another in a long line of Yaz birth control parodies called Plan B Minus. Some of the best lines:
"I woke up with a condom still inside me."
"You shouldn't take Plan B if you're already pregnant becasue that would be retarded."
"Does it get you high if you snort it?"
"Ask your doctor, pharmacists or slutty friend about Plan B Minus today."
In an effort to challenge American Apparel's assertion the people in their sexually charged ads are ordinary people, Trent University student Jes Sachse, who suffers from a genetic disorder called Freeman-Sheldon syndrome, will appear on posters in Toronto transit stations May 6, 11, 22 and 31.
Photographed by her friend Holly Norris for a series called American Able, Saches will dress and pose as if she were in an American Apparel ad. As Norris writes on her site, "American Able intends to, through spoof, reveal the ways in which women with disabilities are invisibilized in advertising and mass media."
The pleated plaid miniskirt will do it every time. Yup. Another "viral" spoof featuring hot girls in pleated plain miniskirts. This time the ladies are spoofing the Tiger woods Hackey Sack commercial. What else is there to say really?
Ladies, is your life missing something? Are you lonely? Not satisfied in bed? Need help moving the furniture? Help with the household chores? Then you need a Boyfriend. Order now!
Did Tiger really learn anything? Well even if he didn't, he sure had fun trying. Here's yet another spoof of the oh so controversial Tiger Woods contrition ad.
Now this is funny. Not because it's actually funny but because it could become our reality. What with the proliferation of technology and the tendencies of people to enjoy living in an Idiocracy, this Stark Expo spoof featuring a company called Accutech, while totally fake, isn't far off from a very possible future.
After all, who really enjoys "performing repetitious ergonomically challenging tasks" such as, oh , lifting a coffee cup to one's lips?