Yodle client testimonials
Online business to business directory yellow pages united
Buy embossers from All Pro Stamps
Seemingly uninterested in the prospect of playing yet another hottie with a hot body - this time a character who wears her underwear in space - Megan Fox has higher aspirations; marine Biology and the invention of a technology with which to speak to dolphins.
Yes, as a follow up to the brand's wacky outing with Kiefer Sutherland, Acer is out with another Mother London-created spectacle which focuses on Fox's desire to become a "brilliant" scientist with, of course, help from Acer's Aspire S7 laptop.
A little Old Spice. A little DollarShaveClub. And a little, well, just odd. Here's some new work from Quebec agency 32 Mars for cold remedy medicine GOLDaid featuring a hot French guy wearing next to nothing. Our man attempts all kinds of cold remedies before he turns to GOLDaid. Mustard massage. Spicy Soup. And a full immersion ointment bath. But, in the end, it's GOLDaid (with help from the internet) that brings relief.
Over at BuzzFeed, Copyranter makes a great point about a recent breast cancer awareness ad from Lowe Porta, Santiago writing, "So, the spot is targeting men. Fine. What do you think the number of male viewers who jerk off to the ad will be compared to the number of male viewers who actually ask a woman to get a breast exam?"
- Ryanair is up to its old games again tantalizing travelers and taunting the Advertising Standards Burea with its new 2013 Cabin Girls Calendar.
- Barbarian Group has launched a new campaign for Pepsi using productivity startup TaskRabbit to give its consumers an "extra hour" in their day.
- Several celebrities are none too pleased with Barney's for depicting a few Disney characters as super slim models for a window display.
- Everything is zombie-themed these days. Why not a CPR effort. And, surprisingly, it makes perfect sense.
- Yo Gabba Gabba begets The Goon Holler Guide Book.
- Honoring Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Coed Magazine compiled a list of the 60 Best Natural Breasts (not nude).
- The Wall Street Journal Digital Network announced today the launch of a branded private ad exchange called "WSJ AUDEX." The invitation-only exchange will allow advertisers and marketers to leverage programmatic buying (RTB) of the network's first-party data across WSJ.com, MarketWatch.com, Barrons.com and SmartMoney.com.
- Who knew automotive oil could be used to lube up a hot, bikinied sunbather?
- Check out these singing eggs which tout the benefits of shopping for gorceries online at mySupermarket.
Extending the campaign it launched last year for Rethink Breast Cancer which included the Your Man Reminder iPhone and Android app, john st. is launching the "Hottest App Update Ever." More men. More muscle, More pecs. More abs. Fewer shirts. More semi-nudity. More hot men urging women to feel themselves up.
Check out the video that touts the new app below. And ladies, just as we would men ogling women, we'll understand if you get a little excited after watching this video.
A new campaign from the brand whose sole mission is to make women's boobs look bigger than they really are, Wonderbra, is out with a new Digitas-created campaign. Print and outdoor ads, which debut tomorrow, will feature a fully clothed Adriana Cernanova. An app, entitled The Wonderbra Decoder, will detect a QR code on the ad and reveal what she is wearing underneath. All the usual social sharing options will be present as well.
Of the campaign, Wonderbra UK Marketing Manager Martina Alexander said, "We are showing Adriana in her clothes, including simple jeans and T-shirt, and through our new and unique app consumers can reveal the Wonderbra behind the look. It's really female friendly and links to the outfit which was important to us."
Martina, we're quite sure this app will be very male friendly as well.
Complete with upskirt shot and slow motion, erect-nipple-through-the-shirt shot, Amsterdam-based ad agency Fitzroy would have us believe the new Hyundai Santa Fe, along with its Storm Edge design, is so hot it causes women to suffer serious sexual arousal. Sweat drips. Nipples surge. Desire overtakes.
Damn, if a car this ugly can get these ladies dripping, it's likely a country-wide orgasm of epic proportion would ensue if a Lamborghini drove down the road
Kylie Minogue, she of Agent Provocateur mechanical bull fame, is baring her ass cheeks in a...hmm...cheeky ad spoof for a fictitious body insurance company. The ad was created by British artist Katerina Jebb as part of a parody endorsement exhibit she crafted.
Stupidly, embedding has been disabled so here's the link.
A few years ago, Taiwanese actress Lin Chi-Ling teamed with Chinese fashion label Cosmo Lady to represent the brand as well as help design a line of clothing. A recent ad to tout the line has been banned by the Chinese state TV channel CCTV because it was deemed "too sexy" and, humorously, thought to "raise crime rates."
Wait, what? Raise crime rates? How does an ad featuring a super hot, deliciously curvaceous model playfully dressing and undressing herself in cleavage-enhancing lingerie cause violence? The worse this might casue is cause rampant masturbation and when has that act ever harmed anyone?