Glee alum Lea Michele has found something to do after having been graduated from William McKinley High School. Following in the footsteps of Fergie, Kelly Clarkson, Britney Spears, Hilary Duff, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashlee Simpson, Jenny McCarthy and Hayden Panetierre, Michele can be seen in steaming up the current Candie's campaign.
Showing plenty of leg, Michele does a great job of calling attention to the brand's stem-ware.
The stunningly sexy Miranda Kerr can be seen in Victoria's Secret's latest soft core porn...uh...commercial for it Summer 2012 line of cotton lingerie. Set to the tune of Rhye's "Open," the commercial has Kerr in a tropical, beach-side setting lounging around and prancing about while grinning at the camera and caressing her own body.
Which, of course, you would do too is you were as hot as Kerr.
International porn legend, Nacho Vidal, has unleashed his secret to stellar performance in bedroom. In a comical mostly-NSFW video, we see the effects of the aphrodisiac/performance enhancement supplement Fortiplus on Vidal as he pleasures woman after woman after woman...all while he seemingly goes about his daily business.
Guess it makes sense that sex simply becomes boring for a porn star after a while and all that matters is whether or not one can maintain an erection. Personally, we enjoy the aphrodisiac-like spontaneity of random sexual encounters.
- How to speak Australian.
- Former AKQA GM Nick Constantinou has joined Collective London as CEO.
- New Old Spice Danger Zone work from Wieden + Kennedy doesn't pack the witty punch of the original but it's still humorous none-the-less.
- Possibly the strangest "feminine Protection" ad you will ever see.
- Feeling the need to re-charge his batteries, after a busy year shooting commercial films, Cole Webley began this project as a personal creative outlet. He had been shooting a lot of footage and was in the process of editing it together, and trying to figure out a way to tie it all together, when he showed the footage to AKQA Art Director Chateau Bezerra who was inspired to write the poem that accompanies this footage..
Ad Age Creativity loves it. Buzzfeed (Copyblogger) hates it. We're in the middle somewhere. The premise weakly conveys the product benefit. The lead up is interminably long. The choice of music is questionable. The pay-off is unfunny.
But the spot does contain boobs with full-on erect nipples in a wet t-shirt. So it can't be all that bad, right?
But will it last given our hatred of the nipple?
This Y&R South Africa commercial for Playboy has some fun with men's changing hairstyles over the years. And it isn't shy about implying how women's hairstyles (down there) have influenced men's hairstyles (atop their head).
The spot was directed by Egg Films' Jason Fialkov.
It's been a while since we've seen Kelly Brook in the ad world. Apparently, she's been shoved aside by the latest busty babe of the moment, Kate Upton. The last time we saw Kelly she was writhing with sexual desire as an angel left behind in a Lynx ad.
Now Kelly can be seen in a Philips ad, created by UK-based WDMP, giving a Pete Cashmore look-a-like a shave. It's not your every day barber shop though. Oh no. No fat, graying white men handling the razor. Just Kelly clad in a shiny black leather dress out of which her ample breasts bulge. And this isn't your every day shave either.
Don't worry, Pete. Lisa is way hotter than Kelly!
- Ladies, need a better bra? Check out Brayola. Your boobs will thank you.
- This is how advertising people make a wedding announcement.
- Need inspiration> Graphic resources? Check out Online Graphic Design Degree.
- ThinkLA and the 4As have teamed up with Hyper Island to create and publish the fastest book ever written on the subject of... well, speed. Rabbit or Roadkill: Ad Agency Leaders Write The Book On Speed is the first of a new Hyper Island series called, Write the Book On It, in which executives participate in a group exploration of a current business challenge and address it in a book written in a matter of hours. Order it here.
So how does an NFL cheerleading squad promote its annual eye candy calendar? With a cover of Carly Rae's "Call Me Maybe" while prancing around in bikinis. And, well, yea. There's not much more than that to say about this jiggle-fest.
Hmm. This is a tough one. When we envision the creation of a quality tequila, we don't like imagine it being made in a sterile, unfeeling environment such as a laboratory. But what if that same sterile, unfeeling laboratory process was conducted by a hot-looking woman in a white lab coat who intoned the wonders of "tristallation?"
The campaign was created by Dead As We Know It. Thoughts?