- Need your daily dose of ad hotness? Then take a look at images from the Candice Swanepoel photoshoot for Victoria's Secret.
- German ass gets tight courtesy of Reebok's Reetone shoes.
- Carrie Underwood is featured in a formulaic Olay commercial which is set to debut during the CMA Awards.
- Earlier this month Leo Burnett CEO Tom Bernardin and CCO Mark Tutssel released their new book - HumanKind. The book is about people and how creativity transforms the way people think, feel and behave.
Did you know watching women dress themselves and frolic on a bed sells lingerie? Victoria's Secret sure does and gives us a full on display of Miranda Kerr doing just that. In tantalizing slow motion. As if she were granting you a private modeling session. And wanted you to stare longingly into her eyes. And admire her perfect form. And her dressing techniques. And her come hither look. And as if she wanted you to hop right on that bed and frolic with her.
Of course this is just a television commercial so the only frolicking you can do with Miranda is on your own time. In private. Without disturbing anyone. And...without Miranda. But you can certainly use all the active imagination you can muster. Ready? 1-2-3-go.
Girls with guns. It's a thing, you know. How it began we have no idea. Nor do we care. But can you say "phallic symbol?"
Here's a video of the photoshoot which resulted in a Hot Shots calendar to benefit the charity Help for Heroes. At first, we didn't quite realize what we were looking at. With all those gigantic breasts spilling out of their tiny tops, it took us a while to even realize the girls were carrying guns. But that's out problem. Not yours.
Who doesn't love watching a hot chick with a foreign accent talk about mail order brides? Yea, the concept is stupid but the result is kinda funny. And informative. Because who knew the practice's history wasn't based on a bunch of horny men looking for women half their age.
In this six minute video, former Go Daddy Girl Marina Orlova of Hot For Words, dressed in a tight red crop top, gives us a history lesson on the genesis of the mail order bride.
There's actual fact and figure here, people! Of course, she's pimping her own website too. Well, not her website but that of Anastasia Date.
Did you know Ashley Leggat did a Pepsi commercial? Do you even know who Ashley Leggat is? Well you would if you had watched Life After Derek or the Lindsay Lohan movie Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen.
Anyway, we stumbled across a message board post about a commercial she had done for Pepsi a while ago and we thought we'd share.
- Scarlett Johannson gets all sexy for Mango's Winter 2011 ad campaign.
- Three months prior to the broadcast, Fox has sold out all of its Super Bowl commercial inventory. It's the earliest sellout in recent memory.
- Caroline Winberg is looking very hot in the new Blanco Lingerie Fall 2010 ad campaign.
- Yawn. T-Mobile does flash mob. Oh, but there's a difference!
- Tia Maria has unveiled a new global advertising campaign called "Get Behind the Mask", which breaks November 1.
- Dutch fashion brand Suit Supply gets racy with their Winter campaign titled "Shameless."
- Michael Kors debuts Fall Winter fashion campaign.
- Adam Ben Ezra has done an all-bass version of AMC's Mad Men opening credits song.
As you may recall, five or so years ago, there was a trendlet that involved people selling their body parts to brands. Foreheads were tattooed. Pregnant bellies were auctioned off. Cleavage was branded. Online casino Golden Palace was the biggest brand to take advantage of this trendlet placing their name on streakers, boobs, and any body part they could find on eBay.
Golden Palace is at it again with Tana Gabrielle who is lending her cleavage to Golden Palace as part of a promotion in which the online casino bid and bought for $51,000 the helmet of NASCAR driver Robbie Gordon who threw the helmet at another driver after a crash.
Gordon is donating the proceeds to Harrah's Employee Relief Fund which assists families and eployees affected by Hurricane Katrina. Babrielle, with Golden Palace tattooed to her chest, will accept the helmet for the cause.
Ever since busty Candice Michelle's tank top almost fell off in front of a "broadcast censorship committee" in a Super Bowl commercial several years ago, domain name registrar Go Daddy has milked it for all it's worth. With Go Daddy Girl after Go Daddy Girl, the brand has strictly adhered to the salaciousness sells approach to advertising.
From Vanessa Rousso to Ella Koon to Erin Kalin to Danica Patrick, to newcomer Jillian Michaels, Go Daddy isn't shy about serving up sex despite it being derided year after year for its crass approach to advertising.
Go Daddy CEO calls his approach to advertising GoDaddy-esque which he labels as "edgy, fun and slightly inappropriate."
In this year's Super Bowl broadcast, the company's 7th consecutive year, Go Daddy will air three commercials; two during the game and one in pre-game. Each of the commercials, produced in-house by Go Daddy productions, will feature both Danica Patrick and newcomer Jillian Michaels from Biggest Loser.
If the UK's Mail Online is calling the new Christina Aguilera fragrance commercial "soft-porn," they really ought to get out and surf the internet a bit more. Describing Aguilera in the ad as "showcasing her ample cleavage in a very low cut dress and writhing in a chair in ecstasy as she sprays the perfume across her chest," Mail Online thinks, "the singer's ad may be a bit too risque for her younger fans."
While Aguilera does reveal her ample assets in a low cut dress, her movement and demeanor are hardly anything close to soft porn. If so, porn has gone soft in its old age. She's hardly pushing the boundaries of decency as mail Online claims.