Back in March we told you Keira Knightley would be reprising her role for Coco Mademoiselle in a new film from the brand. That film debuted yesterday. It's a very stylized piece which follows Knightley from her bed to a photoshoot.
Of course the whole thing devolves into the stereotypical tease-fest between photographer and model until they're making love to each other without actually touching. As things progress, a door gets locked and even more love making is expected.
That is until the poor photographer is dumped by the model, presumably, in protest of the soundtrack which proclaims, "This is a man's world."
- Perhaps in honor of Eva Herzigova's Hello Boys Wonderbra ad, Creative Criminals put together a collection of the best 20 Wonderbra ads.
- Possibly the most interesting cell phone ad you will ever see. Well, at least the most impressive.
- AdKeeper, a service that lets people bookmark online ads for later viewing, is now working on 30,000 site.
- Katy Perry and Chelsea FC team up for Adidas ad campaign.
- Hot Wheels has a very cool outdoor installation in Columbia which transformed a bridge into a giant loop the loop track.
- In Wyoming, you can roam free. Even if you're not a horse.
- Rico and Snoop Dog's final outing for New Zealand Air.
Calling attention to a certain form of tourism in Ukraine that the country isn't all too pleased is popular within its borders, non-profit group Femen has launched Do You Want Me, a website on which visitors can dig into the seedy side of the country's sex trade.
The site aims to call attention to the notion paying for sex creates a form of slavery. Similar efforts to fight the proliferation of the sex trade have been done by Amnesty International (here, here and here), by Stop the Traffik in London, by The Salvation Army in South Africa and by the Helen Bamber Foundation.
A unique combination of fashion, boobs and vulgarity tops this weeks most read stories on Adrants. Thanks to Calvin Klein, Lara Stone and the unique placement of table legs and a bikini bottom, it seems the F-bomb made its way onto a billboard in New York. Cleavage, graffiti, some olives and Crispin Porter + Bogusky round out the list.
1. Calvin Klein F-Bombs Billboard
2. National Cleavage Day Unleashed Advertising-Style
3. Boycott of Adidas Called Over Ads on Graffiti Wall
4. Three Olives Walk Into A Bar
5. Crispin Porter + Bogusky Delivers Four InstaAds for Kraft
OK. So you're sitting on a bench in the park. just enjoying your paper. Wait, what? Nobody reads the paper anymore. But we didn't create this video and that's not what we're interested in. Anyway. So you're reading your paper and some hot chick in workout clothing decides to give you the look and then do a few stretches right in front of you.
At that point, you're thankful to the Gods of Chance and figure your day has been made. But the fun isn't over yet. The hottie decides to switch the song that's she's listening to to one that's akin to a song you might hear in a night club - full of bass and deep enough to make things shake. And that's when you get the full on boobalicious pay off.
Give it a watch
Depending upon the source, today is National Cleavage Day. Or maybe it was March 26. It really doesn't matter. Thanks to Wonderbra, we now have this annual celebration of the female breast. So in celebration of such in important event, let's take a look back at some of the bra busting ads we've covered here on Adrants over the years.
Most recently, the Chinese, increasingly fixated on big boobs, came out with an ad for what can only be described as boob clamp lingerie. A woman adorns herself with the slinky satin and then pulls a few string and BAM, her boobs are suddenly twice as big.
Right in line with Asia's general fixation with boobs, comes this extremely weird commercial for ice cream in which a deliciously endowed Asian girl whose breasts are far too big for her tiny bikini top frolics with a pair of ice cream cones.
Jacques Magazine hooked up with Jonathan Leder and the stunningly endowed Lauren Young for a couple of videos to hype the magazine. In the first, Young plays Squash. Or tries to as her bulbous breasts bounce inside the confines of her cute, pink outfit. In the second, Young dons some very tight blue pants and a bra that's two sizes to small for her globes of glory. She then illustrates just how exciting bowling can be. That or how impossible it is for her to keep herself from caressing her curves until, well, until she reaches the inevitable completion.
Let's be clear about something here. It's not just men who "leverage" boobs for their own personal gain. Miss Fit, a UK-based lingerie specializing in clothing, lingerie and swimwear for women lucky (or unlucky depending upon viewpoint) enough to possess DD cup or larger breasts, signed a deal with the very curvaceous X Factor star Maria lawson.
Lawson is a perfect fit for Miss Fit. More than twice the size of a DD, Lawson straps herself into a 36JJ bra when she gets dressed in the morning. Miss Fit is owned by a woman.
Copyranter has unearthed a gem from Jack & Jones Fitness. The brand lives within the world of irony and has a very unique way of hyping its fitness club. In one video, the tables are turned and a guy is seen as a sex object complete with all the stereotypical complaints you here from women about sex.
In a second video, men are seen as a new line of Spring fashion. Or is it that the women are so hot they make the men pass out thereby needing resuscitation? Or is it that the men are so out of shape they can't have sex without a trip to Jack & Jones Fitness?
Either way, it's humorous to see a woman give mouth to mouth to a guy's dick. And come to the realization Jack & Jones is actually a fashion brand.
- In the never ending pantheon of "what will they think of next," graphic Armor and Condomania are releasing a line of condoms, Kiss Kondoms, which will prominently feature Gene Simmons' tongue. We don't know about you but we sure don't want another guy's tongue on our dick.
- Elephant Filmworks recently produced an eight episode teen-centric web series called "The Lines" for Allstate Insurance. The first season of "The Lines" will promote safe driving habits to teens and young adults.
- Remember when everyone thought it was so cool you could order pizza online. Never caught on did it? Well, that hasn't stopped Domino's Pizza which, through eBay Advertising, is touting the fact online orders can now be paid for using PayPal.
- Three Olives Vodka decided to animate for their latest campaign. California-based Hanger One Vodka decided to go country.
- Definitely not as hot as Melissa Molinaro in Old Navy's first music video outing but Tyne Stecklein, a dancer chosen for what would have been Michael Jackson's final tour, isn't so bad, herself.
- And why not? A family has launched a website to get its move from Texas to New York sponsored.
- Hashable has put together a report that will tell you everything you wanted to know about how people used its Twitter-based connection app at SXSW.
And so it would seem there's not a single marketing tactic left a brand can use to catch the attention of its target audience. After all, if there were, Calvin Klein wouldn't have to resort to hiding the word "fuck" on their billboard at Houston Lafayette in New York.
Of course, after looking at the board and the stunningly hot Lara Stone whose cleavage is spilling out of her tiny bikini top, fuck is probably an apt summation of what many people would like to do after passing by this board.
But it's all good. We'll give the brand points for consistency. Because when you think about it, the brand really hasn't changed its course much at all since it taunted us teasingly with the 15 year old Brooke Shields back in the day.
- A group of Toledo Jeep dealers liked Chrysler's Imported from Detroit ad, they made one of their own. Chrysler was not pleased.
- Those hotties from the sky keep falling. This time, the Axe Angels are falling to the floor of London's Victoria Station courtesy of some interesting virtual reality.
- Sixty things your husband could do if he wasn't watching TV.
- Nightclub promotion offers free boob job as prize.
- All the QR code/barcode drama reduced to a simple infographic.
- The shortlist for the Affiliate Marketing Awards is out today.