I love sex. And I don't like condoms. But these condoms are made differently. Don't ask me details. Frankly I don't care. All I know is they felt different than anything I've tried before. I've heard 97 percent of people who've tried it, recommend it. Worth trying if you like sex. You do like sex don't you?
Now picture a toothy blond rolling around her bed wearing lingerie as she says that in an ever-so-sexy mousey voice. Much better than me saying it, right?
Good God Kate Upton is hot!! OK, now that we have that out of our system we can tell you about Kate Upton's "perfect pitch." The campaign is all about pitching a perfect game and what better representation of perfection is there than than Upton herself?
The 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover girl is helping 2K Sports promote MLB 2K12. Along for the ride are Justin Verlander, CJ Wilson, Jay Bruce and David Price all of whom could care less about the game but would love to have Upton and her bulging cleavage wrapped around them.
"Go up...and then around. Up...and then around." Anything you say, Kate. Anything you say.
Agent Provocateur is at it again with its provocative promotions. This time, the brand is employing a threesome who frolic beneath satin sheets while modeling the brand's undergarments. The RSA-created work, which will include a series of three videos, has been described as a "departure from the fierce and overtly sexy world in favor of a softer, more romantic type of erotica."
Well, excuse us but we'd still categorize this work as overtly sexy. After all, what's not sexy about a guy and two girls in a bed together? But Agent Provocateur really drives the point home calling the work "feminine sensuality rather than unabashed sexuality, inspired by the dreamy mood, colors and romanticism of the collection."
OK. Whatever you say. It's still a guy and two girls having sex together in a bed. We call that sexy.
If Ariana Lima is to be believed in this Teleflora Super Bowl commercial, getting laid by a hottie like Lima...or, more likely, your spouse, partner or otherwise...is as easy as giving a bouquet of flowers. Lima seductively coos to the camera, "Guys, Valentine's Day isn't that complicated. Give and you shall receive." Like anything portrayed in advertising, things are not always what they seem.
LA-based agency 72andSunny is hard at work on the next Carl's Jr. commercial. The ad will feature Sports Illustrated Rookie of the Year model Kate Upton. Of the selection of Kate, 72andSunny Creative Director Justin Hooper said, "Kate's probably the hottest girl we've ever worked with. We love each of the women we've worked with, but there's something about Kate that's so All-American, so beautiful and very classic."
And of her participation in the campaign, Upton said, "It's the Southwest Patty Melt, and it's one of their classics, but now they're adding a little spice. Adding some jalapeños and making it a little bit hotter. I'm a '50s girl with a little cardigan on, a really sweet kind of a girl. But then I take a bite and all of a sudden, I'm sweating, and I'm taking off all of my clothes and I'm in my lingerie!"
Hmm. Can't wait to see that. But we'll have to. The spot is lated to air in late February.
We all have "those nights" once in a while. The ones that were fun while they lasted but they don't quite fit properly into our everyday life. And we all wish we had someone we could call to clean up the mess before the significant other came home and found out what it was we weren't supposed to be doing last night.
In this three minute video, The Cleaner, from Axe, we get to see what happens after a guy has a little too much fun one night and is concerned he won't be able to clean up before his girlfriend comes home.
Well...here's yet another Go Daddy Super Bowl spot. This one's called Cloud and it features an angelic, leggy Danica Patrick along with a trio of Pussycat Dolls. In the ad, two tech heads are whisked away to "heaven" where Patrick tells them all about "making your internet dreams come true" while they drool like two highs school boys in heat.
This is too weird to pass over. It's been floating around for a few days. And it features Megan Fox! How could we not feature, well, just about any ad that Megan Fox touches. She was way hotter in the first Transformers movie but still. Anyway, in this ad for CCCAA, a Brazilian school that teaches English, two guys are shipwrecked and they end up on an island populated by hundreds of Megan Foxes.
Any man's heaven, right? Well, as these two quickly find out, the Foxes, who apparently have been waiting a very long time for a man to show up, want men who can speak English. These two can't and they are quickly banished to another island. One populated by far less sexy Mike Tyson clones. Now that's a prison.
- Russian model Irina Shayk sheds her top for a new Replay Jeans campaign.
- Dita Von Teese is teasing again. This time for Target Australia which is launching a new line of lingerie.
- Asics, which used air blown ping pong balls to create a sneaker has now moved on to balloons.
- Skechers, after parting ways with Kim Kardashian for this year's Super Boiwl has decided to, instead...hire a dog.
- This is awesome. Put all kinds of different things in a microwave and film them blowing up all to suggest eating at Moe's Southwest Grill is a much better place to get your food.
- Amazing new Italian commercial for Fiat.
- If you're into Juicy Couture...or at least their advertising.
- The Whitehouse enters the world of Google+.
- Slate has a minimum of kind words in its piece about Crispin Porter + Bogusky and its loss of the Burger King account.
- Peter Berg is out with new work for MINI, Another Day, Another Adventure
- Is Imogen Thomas the new face of Caprice lingerie?
- Lego launches a social media community.
- If tweeting, blogging, Liking and Plus-ing isn't enough for you while watching the Super Bowl now you can also play Chevy Game Time. Yea, there's an app for that.
- Check out the new brainstorming tool, Thinkerbot, from Nail Communications