We all have "those nights" once in a while. The ones that were fun while they lasted but they don't quite fit properly into our everyday life. And we all wish we had someone we could call to clean up the mess before the significant other came home and found out what it was we weren't supposed to be doing last night.
In this three minute video, The Cleaner, from Axe, we get to see what happens after a guy has a little too much fun one night and is concerned he won't be able to clean up before his girlfriend comes home.
Well...here's yet another Go Daddy Super Bowl spot. This one's called Cloud and it features an angelic, leggy Danica Patrick along with a trio of Pussycat Dolls. In the ad, two tech heads are whisked away to "heaven" where Patrick tells them all about "making your internet dreams come true" while they drool like two highs school boys in heat.
This is too weird to pass over. It's been floating around for a few days. And it features Megan Fox! How could we not feature, well, just about any ad that Megan Fox touches. She was way hotter in the first Transformers movie but still. Anyway, in this ad for CCCAA, a Brazilian school that teaches English, two guys are shipwrecked and they end up on an island populated by hundreds of Megan Foxes.
Any man's heaven, right? Well, as these two quickly find out, the Foxes, who apparently have been waiting a very long time for a man to show up, want men who can speak English. These two can't and they are quickly banished to another island. One populated by far less sexy Mike Tyson clones. Now that's a prison.
- Russian model Irina Shayk sheds her top for a new Replay Jeans campaign.
- Dita Von Teese is teasing again. This time for Target Australia which is launching a new line of lingerie.
- Asics, which used air blown ping pong balls to create a sneaker has now moved on to balloons.
- Skechers, after parting ways with Kim Kardashian for this year's Super Boiwl has decided to, instead...hire a dog.
- This is awesome. Put all kinds of different things in a microwave and film them blowing up all to suggest eating at Moe's Southwest Grill is a much better place to get your food.
- Amazing new Italian commercial for Fiat.
- If you're into Juicy Couture...or at least their advertising.
- The Whitehouse enters the world of Google+.
- Slate has a minimum of kind words in its piece about Crispin Porter + Bogusky and its loss of the Burger King account.
- Peter Berg is out with new work for MINI, Another Day, Another Adventure
- Is Imogen Thomas the new face of Caprice lingerie?
- Lego launches a social media community.
- If tweeting, blogging, Liking and Plus-ing isn't enough for you while watching the Super Bowl now you can also play Chevy Game Time. Yea, there's an app for that.
- Check out the new brainstorming tool, Thinkerbot, from Nail Communications
Perennial purveyor of prurient predilections GoDaddy has release the first of two spots it will air during this year's Super Bowl. The ad, which promotes the brand's dot-CO domain, is called Body Paint and features Go Daddy Girls Danica Patrick and Jillian Michaels who, together, paint the naked body of a model while talking about the benefits of a dot-CO domain.
It's pretty tame compared to previous efforts from the brand. As always, there will be a web-only version of the commercial available Super Bowl Sunday for viewers to check out. The second commercial, Cloud, will feature Danica Patrick and the Pussycay Dolls. That one may be a bit more interesting.
Kelly Brook, whom we've seen previously getting naked for PETA, pimping perfume and writhing with sexual desire, has lent her delicious curves to New Look which is launching a new campaign to tout a line of under things.
In the campaign, Kelly can be seen cradling her assets while sporting hot red lingerie and stockings, lounging on a couch in blue retro-wear and smiling coyly while looking pretty in pink.
After watching this promotional video for Lingerie Bowl IX we've come to the conclusion that the LFL is beginning to look a whole lot more like a real sport and a lot less like an excuse to watch women parade around a football field in their underwear. Maybe it's because we've only given the sport cursory attention come Super Bowl time. Maybe because it truly is becoming more of a real sport. Whatever the case may be, watching it seems to have become something you do in a bar...with the guys...while drinking a whole lot of ber. Instead of watching embarrassingly (excitedly?) in the privacy of your own home.
Anyway, watch the promotional video for yourself below and let us know what you think.
Wouldn't we all love to frolic with a Victoria's Secret model on a beach in the tropics. Sadly, that pleasure is reserved for a limited few. But thankfully, we have commercials. Or, more specifically, Victoria's Secret commercials in which gorgeous models frolic on a beach in the tropics for us all to virtually enjoy.
So grab some popcorn...or whatever you need to enjoy this minute and a half of blissful beauty...and give the video a watch.
French lingerie brand Etam has been threatened with legal action after it hired three models to enter Paris museum Musee d'Orsay, drop their coats and parade around the museum in their underwear. The models, who were filmed (which is prohibited inside the museum), wander around the museum a bit and then drop their coats. They then run and giggle to the amusement of museum goers.
The threesome also pulled similar stunts at the Eiffel Tower and at the Charles de Gaulle airport. Musee d'Orsay has requested the brand remove the videos from its website (it appears they have) but we all know once video hits the web it lives on forever for all to see.