- Marina Orlova examines Spring Fever on a segment of her Too Hot For Words show for Anastasia date.
- Renegade is rebranding as Renegade Communications and will become...wait for it...a 360 degree communications company.
- Swedish drink Festis offers you a chance to win free product if you can unbore grandpa with your webcam antics. Careful, ladies. Too much cleavage or thong could give the guy a heart attack!
- The lawsuit over the quality of its beef against Taco Bell has been dropped but Taco Bell isn't staying quiet.
- Now this is the way to sell a waterproof camera!
- The best commentary we've ever read on eyeball tracking. In our entire lives. Seriously.
- Lindsay Lohan's dad begs the rest of us not to drink and drive. (Click Playlist)
- Article ponders the notion booze makes for better creative.
- Another entry in the humorous sock loss campaign from GE.
- What do burnt marshmallows and bras have to do with each other? We have no idea but they are front and center in a new Hanes campaign.
- Scottish entrepreneur Michelle Mone has waged war on size zero models by "flying the flag for real women" and choosing models of different shapes and sizes for her new Ultimo ad campaign.
- The story behind GroupMeh.
- Copywriter does penis pushup.
Playboy's The Smoking Jacket (yes, I write for them you transparency freaks) rounds up the best of the latest Nymphomercials out there. What's a Nympomercial? A Nymphomercial is an infomercial that is so sexy (either intentionally or otherwise), that you can practically have sex with yourself, or someone else, while watching it.
They've collected a few of the best here which includes Thigh Glider, Breat Stim, Easy Curves, Cool Blast, NuBra and Flirty Girl Fitness. Check them all out here.
With its racy content and prolific use of curse words, this video, called Deal Maker, from private equity software maker Deal Market may not be on YouTube for long so watch it now. Because it's funny. Really funny. Using the bust-into-a rap-concept, Deal Market presents us with Mr. Deal Maker who decides to skip out on his date in favor of closing a deal at 3AM in the morning. Which is probably a good thing because the date looks like it'd be really boring. The rap is far more amusing.
It's cheesy. Really cheesy but we like it a lot. We're told, "The first of its kind, DealMarket is a one stop shop where buyers, sellers and advisors can get a completely unfiltered view of the global private equity market. Access to investment opportunities cost nothing and sellers/advisors can post deals for the price of a cappuccino a day."
Some racy shit from a private equity company. Aw, shit, we swore. Sorry about that.
Back in March we told you Keira Knightley would be reprising her role for Coco Mademoiselle in a new film from the brand. That film debuted yesterday. It's a very stylized piece which follows Knightley from her bed to a photoshoot.
Of course the whole thing devolves into the stereotypical tease-fest between photographer and model until they're making love to each other without actually touching. As things progress, a door gets locked and even more love making is expected.
That is until the poor photographer is dumped by the model, presumably, in protest of the soundtrack which proclaims, "This is a man's world."
- Perhaps in honor of Eva Herzigova's Hello Boys Wonderbra ad, Creative Criminals put together a collection of the best 20 Wonderbra ads.
- Possibly the most interesting cell phone ad you will ever see. Well, at least the most impressive.
- AdKeeper, a service that lets people bookmark online ads for later viewing, is now working on 30,000 site.
- Katy Perry and Chelsea FC team up for Adidas ad campaign.
- Hot Wheels has a very cool outdoor installation in Columbia which transformed a bridge into a giant loop the loop track.
- In Wyoming, you can roam free. Even if you're not a horse.
- Rico and Snoop Dog's final outing for New Zealand Air.
Calling attention to a certain form of tourism in Ukraine that the country isn't all too pleased is popular within its borders, non-profit group Femen has launched Do You Want Me, a website on which visitors can dig into the seedy side of the country's sex trade.
The site aims to call attention to the notion paying for sex creates a form of slavery. Similar efforts to fight the proliferation of the sex trade have been done by Amnesty International (here, here and here), by Stop the Traffik in London, by The Salvation Army in South Africa and by the Helen Bamber Foundation.
A unique combination of fashion, boobs and vulgarity tops this weeks most read stories on Adrants. Thanks to Calvin Klein, Lara Stone and the unique placement of table legs and a bikini bottom, it seems the F-bomb made its way onto a billboard in New York. Cleavage, graffiti, some olives and Crispin Porter + Bogusky round out the list.
1. Calvin Klein F-Bombs Billboard
2. National Cleavage Day Unleashed Advertising-Style
3. Boycott of Adidas Called Over Ads on Graffiti Wall
4. Three Olives Walk Into A Bar
5. Crispin Porter + Bogusky Delivers Four InstaAds for Kraft
OK. So you're sitting on a bench in the park. just enjoying your paper. Wait, what? Nobody reads the paper anymore. But we didn't create this video and that's not what we're interested in. Anyway. So you're reading your paper and some hot chick in workout clothing decides to give you the look and then do a few stretches right in front of you.
At that point, you're thankful to the Gods of Chance and figure your day has been made. But the fun isn't over yet. The hottie decides to switch the song that's she's listening to to one that's akin to a song you might hear in a night club - full of bass and deep enough to make things shake. And that's when you get the full on boobalicious pay off.
Give it a watch