- In the never ending pantheon of "what will they think of next," graphic Armor and Condomania are releasing a line of condoms, Kiss Kondoms, which will prominently feature Gene Simmons' tongue. We don't know about you but we sure don't want another guy's tongue on our dick.
- Elephant Filmworks recently produced an eight episode teen-centric web series called "The Lines" for Allstate Insurance. The first season of "The Lines" will promote safe driving habits to teens and young adults.
- Remember when everyone thought it was so cool you could order pizza online. Never caught on did it? Well, that hasn't stopped Domino's Pizza which, through eBay Advertising, is touting the fact online orders can now be paid for using PayPal.
- Three Olives Vodka decided to animate for their latest campaign. California-based Hanger One Vodka decided to go country.
- Definitely not as hot as Melissa Molinaro in Old Navy's first music video outing but Tyne Stecklein, a dancer chosen for what would have been Michael Jackson's final tour, isn't so bad, herself.
- And why not? A family has launched a website to get its move from Texas to New York sponsored.
- Hashable has put together a report that will tell you everything you wanted to know about how people used its Twitter-based connection app at SXSW.
And so it would seem there's not a single marketing tactic left a brand can use to catch the attention of its target audience. After all, if there were, Calvin Klein wouldn't have to resort to hiding the word "fuck" on their billboard at Houston Lafayette in New York.
Of course, after looking at the board and the stunningly hot Lara Stone whose cleavage is spilling out of her tiny bikini top, fuck is probably an apt summation of what many people would like to do after passing by this board.
But it's all good. We'll give the brand points for consistency. Because when you think about it, the brand really hasn't changed its course much at all since it taunted us teasingly with the 15 year old Brooke Shields back in the day.
- A group of Toledo Jeep dealers liked Chrysler's Imported from Detroit ad, they made one of their own. Chrysler was not pleased.
- Those hotties from the sky keep falling. This time, the Axe Angels are falling to the floor of London's Victoria Station courtesy of some interesting virtual reality.
- Sixty things your husband could do if he wasn't watching TV.
- Nightclub promotion offers free boob job as prize.
- All the QR code/barcode drama reduced to a simple infographic.
- The shortlist for the Affiliate Marketing Awards is out today.
Pretty soon, New York's hottest sports fan is going to run out of teams to support with her bootylicious antics. Tehmeena Afzal, who has already lent her giants to the New York Giants and inflated passion for the New York Knicks, can currently be seen in an ode to the New York Mets that gives us a peek at what baseball might look like if it had a Lingerie Bowl.
And you just might not look at a bat the same way after viewing this video.
We like the logic of this new Hardee's commercial from David & Goliath (who, we wish, would email us instead of slapping a YouTube copyright violation on our ass if they'd like us to remove a spot) that continues the brand's tradition of using hot women in bikinis to sell their sandwiches.
To help everyone remember how great their new charbroiled turkey burger is, the brand hired Miss Turkey and placed her in a bikini with tiny pictures of its charbroiled turkey burger. Explaining this approach, the voiceover concludes with, "And that's just the way it is."
Never before have we heard such truism in a commercial and the complete, unapologetic acknowledgement that sex will, and forever, be used to sell. Nice work, David & Goliath. But please stop tarnishing our image on YouTube by complaining to them about videos YOU sent to us. OK? Are we cool now?
This one may not be up for long. A new ad for 2K Sports' game Top Spin 4 features Serena Williams - billed as the world's sexiest tennis player - and Rileah Vanderbilt - billed as the world's sexiest tennis gamer served up as a delicious meal of lingerie-clad slow motion boobs, in-your-face butt and orgasmic moans.
Though the ad did emanate from 2K Sports, the brand is distancing itself from the work telling Joystiq, "As part of the process for creating marketing campaigns to support our titles, we pursue a variety of creative avenues. This video is not part of the title's final marketing campaign and its distribution was unauthorized."
- Burger King and Crispin Porter + Bogusky have ended their seven year relationship.
- The Chicago Sun Times has let go ad critic Lewis Lazare.
- A sex doll commits suicide in an ad all to promote a dating site.
- Super hottie Tehmeena Afzal is out with another video. This one's for a local car dealer and she's wearing less clothing than she ever has before.
And you thought we were obsessed with boobs? Clearly, you haven't met the Chinese. Or the Japanese. But in this case, we're taking about the Chinese and a commercial for a line of...hmm...what shall we call it...boob wear that miraculously gives a woman epic cleavage.
Actually, it's not all that miraculous. It's just a corset that squeezes the crap out of your boobs so that even a woman with an A cup can have drool-inducing cleavage. Kind of like the bra a traffic manager we knew a while back always wore. The thing looked painful. But it did make her boobs look huge and her cleavage endless.
The things women will do...oh wait...it's all mens' fault. If men didn't obsess over boobs, women would just wear comfortable, baggy tops without a care in the world how their breasts appeared to others.
With a video that commenter after commenter insisted (incorrectly) featured Kim Kardashian (it was Melissa Molinaro), Old Navy nabbed the top spot in the week's top stories. And while the uber hot Molinaro shook her booty for Old Navy, Levi's made it their business to catch people staring at Levi's-clad ass, American Apparel touted its swimwear's inability to cover even the tiniest boobs and Victoria's Secret did their best to find Kelly Brooke a man so she could finally release her pent up sexual tension. Notice a theme here?
1. Super Cute Jennie Replaces Old Navy's Super Modelquins
2. Ass Cam Catches People Staring at Ass
3. American Apparel's Use of Nudity Makes Perfect Sense
4. Kelly Brook is About to Explode and Needs Our Help
5. Fox Still Hot, Cassie Too Fat, Gisele Not Hot Enough
6. Scarlett Johansson Celebrates Magic of Moet & Chandon
7. Tabasco Juggs Sold Alongside SI Swimsuit Juggs
You've got to love those crazy Asians. Of course, to be fair, when they look at American culture, it's quite likely they think we're just as crazy. But in how many countries is it OK to hold a contest to determine which girl is the best "bagel face?"
In Korea, a girl who is a bagel face is described as having the best combination of baby face and hot body. And actress Shin Se Kyung, with her "innocent" yet "curvy in all the right places" figure has scored the top spot.
Currently, Shin Se Kyung can be seen in a series of commercials and print ads for lingerie brand Vivien. And the commercials, which broke February 21, are just as crazy as the whole bagel face thing.