We're not sure this new video featuring Zahia Dehar qualifies as a commercial but last year, Dehar became well known as a then underage call girl who slept with French footballer Frank Ribery who, at the time, was fronting a Nike campaign. Nike stood by their man and Dehar went on to become a lingerie model. Seems sex with a minor isn't always such a bad thing in some people's minds.
And if you just can't get enough of Dehar after watching the video, feel free to stare at this animated gif all day long or her image galleries on Google. And don't worry. She's over 18 now.
Flipping the table on the notion "nude beaches are gross" because, well, they are since the fantasy of seeing hot naked naked men and women is usually slapped down with the harsh reality most people aren't hot and should never take their clothes off at the beach...is this new work for Club La Senza.
We open on a nude beach filled with saggy, hairy people. Then, all of a sudden, six hot chicks emerge from the ocean and, to the horror of the nudist, are wearing bikinis. The sight is just too much for them to take. It's like...well...looking in the mirror.
Anyway, mild hilarity ensues. And the work has something for the ladies too. A hunky, six-packed lifeguard. Something for everyone to enjoy here.
While Cannes Lions is a month away (by the way we will be there in force this year in a soon to be announced partnership of sorts), the Cannes Film Festival began yesterday. And in celebration of the festival's kick off, COED is out with its Festival de Cans. Yes, It's exactly what you think and some of it is NSFW so be forewarned. Otherwise, enjoy.
It's one thing to have a sexy bikini model or, in this case, a Lingerie Football League player in your commercial. It's entirely another thing to combine the use of that model with what can only be described as the kind of production crew that creates cheesy local cable commercials.
But when you do make that combination, you end up with this horror show from IT company International Enterprise Services which shot a commercial with Alisha Lucik in Las Vegas. And they couldn't even come up with their own concept opting, instead, to rip off another.
The always amusing Who is That Hot Ad Girl blog has a collection of Publicis-created commercials for Bavarian Haus Lean Pockets which feature a woman named Briga Heelan who plays Heidi in the campaign.
Among the amusing scenarios which include train braiding and arm wrestling is a commercial about milk pong which nets Heidi a full on messy milk facial. Read into that whatever you choose.
In other "facial" news:
- One Sort of Facial Promotes Another
- Skittles Gives Girl Facial
- Vodaphone Gives Girl Facial For Christmas
- Sephora Gives Girl Facial to Sell Cosmetics
Here's one for the ladies. And this is a good thing. Because 999,999,999 out of a billion commercials with a sexual theme are created for men. Why? For the same reason the porn industry is centered almost entirely around the needs of men. It's just the way it is.
But that doesn't mean a woman doesn't enjoy ogling a hot dude once in a while and that's exactly what this Jillz commercial gives the ladies.
What's a woman's place in this world? According to Miller Lite, it's to make sure men are properly satisfied with the right light beer. And they have to be properly trained to do so which is why there's Miller Liteguard Training Academy, a rigorous, military-style school were hot women in bathing suits where women are instructed in the proper methods of male beer consumption management.
The Liteguards will be ready for summer deployment so if you see a hot woman running down the beach in slow motion, boob bouncing, Baywatch-style, you had better be drinking the right beer. Well, if you really want to have some fun, you should be drinking he wrong beer. That way you'll be assured of receiving some quality, one-on-one training from some hot bouncing boob beer babe. We hear their boobs bounce even when standing still.
The commercial, created by Draftfcb was released at the end of March.
- Marina Orlova examines Spring Fever on a segment of her Too Hot For Words show for Anastasia date.
- Renegade is rebranding as Renegade Communications and will become...wait for it...a 360 degree communications company.
- Swedish drink Festis offers you a chance to win free product if you can unbore grandpa with your webcam antics. Careful, ladies. Too much cleavage or thong could give the guy a heart attack!
- The lawsuit over the quality of its beef against Taco Bell has been dropped but Taco Bell isn't staying quiet.
- Now this is the way to sell a waterproof camera!
- The best commentary we've ever read on eyeball tracking. In our entire lives. Seriously.
- Lindsay Lohan's dad begs the rest of us not to drink and drive. (Click Playlist)
- Article ponders the notion booze makes for better creative.
- Another entry in the humorous sock loss campaign from GE.
- What do burnt marshmallows and bras have to do with each other? We have no idea but they are front and center in a new Hanes campaign.
- Scottish entrepreneur Michelle Mone has waged war on size zero models by "flying the flag for real women" and choosing models of different shapes and sizes for her new Ultimo ad campaign.
- The story behind GroupMeh.
- Copywriter does penis pushup.