And in the midst of all the Super Bowl hoopla, we have PETA screaming for attention with the announcement German hottie Hana Nitsche will pose nude for the cause group in a new ad. Who is Hana Nitsche? She was second runner up on Germany's Next Top Model Other than that, she's just hot, single and loves exotic looking men.
Why do we waste out time with this shit?
- Former agency guy Cornelio Prick (seriously) and Hugh Prick (seriously) sick and tired of syndicated columnists giving half-ass answers to people and have launched their own Q&A site, Dear Pricks.
- McKee Wallwork Cleveland is out with their annual ADBOWL, real-time website that tracks what consumers think of Super Bowl ads. And it's an iPhone app too!
- Yawn. PETA films hot models fellating vegetables because, well, it's sexy and they're never going to get on the Super Bowl anyway.
- Don't let your partner interrupt your dreams.
- And in more PETA news, the organization wants to put up a Go Vegan billboard in Denver but two outdoor companies have rejected it. Something about cattlemen's inability to come.
- The call for entries is now open for the 2011 international ADC Student Brief competition, part of the ADC 90th Annual Awards. The deadline is March 18.
Taking the fight against AIDS literally, German agency Philipp und Keuntje created an online game for AIDS organization Vergiss Aids nicht e.V (Don't Forget AIDS). The game made it possible for players to combat the virus...with their cocks. Literally. Called Cockout, players where asked to don a condom and wave their member around. Penile movement was tracked by webcam which was translated into hits to opponents.
To insure men's members where in the proper state to do battle, the game provided dancing strippers to help players "man up." Once in a state of readiness, players could choose from one of three character; Master of Cock Fu, The Incredible Major Dick and Sir Dick-A-Lot.
No, we still don't know who she is but now we have a picture of her entire body. Yes, her head is cut off which just begs a butterface joke but we'll refrain from sinking into that gutter. Oh wait.
Anyway, she has two legs (nice ones, two arms, two boobs (looking fairly curvaceous) and likes to wear short shorts.
That's really all we have to go on for now. Any of you care to guess who this finely shaped lady is? Will you jump out of your seat during the game when she is unveiled?
Or will you yawn when you realized is just another GoDaddy marketing ploy?
- UK singer Sophie Jones, who recently went from a B to a D cup courtesy of the Harley Medical Group, will appear in a campaign for the medical center.
- New York Festivals has announced Donald Gunn, Founder of the Gunn Report will Moderate NYF's Executive Jury for 2011 International Advertising Awards.
- BFGoodrich Tires has signed a multi-year deal with Shaun White that will chronicle the 10-time Winter X Games gold medalist' preparation for the Winter X Games.
- Shalmor Avnon Amichay/Y&R has launched The Dislike Petition on YouTube, a promotion against human trafficking. Previous campaign work includes storefront design with women for sale.
So we've all heard Megan Fox is the latest celebrity to lend her body to Emporio Armani to call attention to the brand's Armani Jeans. She's teased us in her lingerie. She's driven a hotel bellman mad with desire by changing in front of him. And now she's showing off her tattoos clad only in a pair of Armani jeans painted on her curvaceous ass.
Of Fox's selection as spokesmodel, Giorgio Armani said, "Megan embodies the spirit of the women of today. Free, confident and seductive. Her beautiful features reveal femininity, sensuality and strength."
What he really meant to say was, "Holy shit, this woman is hot! She's got a great ass and I want it in my jeans!"
Oh and for those who prefer to ogle hot men, make sure you check out soccer star Rafael Nadal
who's also part of the campaign.
One really has to wonder what goes the mind of a creative when the result is a poster like this one for Sephora. And let's not forget the minds of the people who approve the work as well. Either they are oblivious to the "other" meaning of imagery such as this or they can't help but celebrate the dirty little thoughts which float about their mind and wallow in the sadistic pleasure of watching this work make its way through the approval process.
Six years ago, Vodafone ran an ad that, to some, carries the very same connotation as this Sephora poster. As we wrote back then, the the visual in the Vodafone ad was "an expression of joy following receipt of a certain climatically delivered thrust of Christmas excitement."
How would we describe this Sephora poster? We're not sure but it's clear to us this is definitely not a representation of how most women would apply lotion to their face. Especially a quart's worth of gooey white stuff while their mouth is wide open. That is unless they are in a certain line of work which lauds this sort of behavior with praise, fame and money.
Now this is funny. Three years ago at ad:tech San Francisco while on our usual mission to properly capture the essence of the trade show floor, we captured this shot of a hot looking woman who, by all accounts, had to have had the highest number of eyeballs view her badge over the course of the conference. In addition, that strategic badge placement was enough to garner her, and the company she represented, GenieKnows, a repeat appearance on Adrants in a story entitled In Defense of Booth Babes and Why They're Here to Stay.
Jump forward three years and the all but forgotten woman has reappeared in an online ad on the Coloradoan website promoting a medical bill and coding degree. Of course, it's clear the woman has no idea she's in this ad and permission was certainly never given by us to use this photo in an online ad but this sort of thing happens all the time.
Israeli model and sometime actor Bar Refaeli will be featured in a new Spring/Summer 2011 campaign for the Passionata lingerie brand. Refaeli was also featured in the brand's Autumn/ Winter 2010 campaign.
The curvaceous model can be seen sporting all manner of undergarments in the new campaign. She even hops into a laundry basket...with heels on no less.