- Honoring Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Coed Magazine compiled a list of the 60 Best Natural Breasts (not nude).
- The Wall Street Journal Digital Network announced today the launch of a branded private ad exchange called "WSJ AUDEX." The invitation-only exchange will allow advertisers and marketers to leverage programmatic buying (RTB) of the network's first-party data across WSJ.com, MarketWatch.com, Barrons.com and SmartMoney.com.
- Who knew automotive oil could be used to lube up a hot, bikinied sunbather?
- Check out these singing eggs which tout the benefits of shopping for gorceries online at mySupermarket.
Extending the campaign it launched last year for Rethink Breast Cancer which included the Your Man Reminder iPhone and Android app, john st. is launching the "Hottest App Update Ever." More men. More muscle, More pecs. More abs. Fewer shirts. More semi-nudity. More hot men urging women to feel themselves up.
Check out the video that touts the new app below. And ladies, just as we would men ogling women, we'll understand if you get a little excited after watching this video.
A new campaign from the brand whose sole mission is to make women's boobs look bigger than they really are, Wonderbra, is out with a new Digitas-created campaign. Print and outdoor ads, which debut tomorrow, will feature a fully clothed Adriana Cernanova. An app, entitled The Wonderbra Decoder, will detect a QR code on the ad and reveal what she is wearing underneath. All the usual social sharing options will be present as well.
Of the campaign, Wonderbra UK Marketing Manager Martina Alexander said, "We are showing Adriana in her clothes, including simple jeans and T-shirt, and through our new and unique app consumers can reveal the Wonderbra behind the look. It's really female friendly and links to the outfit which was important to us."
Martina, we're quite sure this app will be very male friendly as well.
Complete with upskirt shot and slow motion, erect-nipple-through-the-shirt shot, Amsterdam-based ad agency Fitzroy would have us believe the new Hyundai Santa Fe, along with its Storm Edge design, is so hot it causes women to suffer serious sexual arousal. Sweat drips. Nipples surge. Desire overtakes.
Damn, if a car this ugly can get these ladies dripping, it's likely a country-wide orgasm of epic proportion would ensue if a Lamborghini drove down the road
Kylie Minogue, she of Agent Provocateur mechanical bull fame, is baring her ass cheeks in a...hmm...cheeky ad spoof for a fictitious body insurance company. The ad was created by British artist Katerina Jebb as part of a parody endorsement exhibit she crafted.
Stupidly, embedding has been disabled so here's the link.
A few years ago, Taiwanese actress Lin Chi-Ling teamed with Chinese fashion label Cosmo Lady to represent the brand as well as help design a line of clothing. A recent ad to tout the line has been banned by the Chinese state TV channel CCTV because it was deemed "too sexy" and, humorously, thought to "raise crime rates."
Wait, what? Raise crime rates? How does an ad featuring a super hot, deliciously curvaceous model playfully dressing and undressing herself in cleavage-enhancing lingerie cause violence? The worse this might casue is cause rampant masturbation and when has that act ever harmed anyone?
- Curvy Kate wants you to guess Laura's bra size.
- Perhaps...the most epic transportation ad ever. If you haven't seen it already.
- Google now predicted to represent 15 percent share of the display ad market by year's end.
- Which creatives have the best agency food. Hungry Creatives aims to find out.
- It's not a MillionDollarHomepage but it's the same idea just with wishes.
- Check out Performance Insider's top ten CPA affiliate networks.
With a not so subtle wink and nod, Paramount Farms' Wonderful Pistacios is out with a new spot that has a little fun with the Secret Service sex scandal which occurred earlier this year. The ad is one of four commercial launched this week
The other three feature 1970s disco phenomenon The Village People; Brobee, the little green monster and drummer from Yo Gabba Gabba! and Sparky and Victor from Tim Burton's animated monster movie Frankenweenie.
Keith Stone is still up to his old antics in this new Keystone commercial which examines the art of flipping a burger and, with a choose your own adventure tactic, how to get the hot girl. As Keith's grillmaster friend attempts to impress the ladies with increasingly impressive burger flips, the viewer is given a choice of direction as the burger is in flight.
Both selections, of course, feature the hot girl, Julin Jean, and more Keith Stone wit. If only impressing girls were this easy in real life.
To call attention to the fact "men get breast cancer too," MCAC and CoppaFeel are out with with a promotional event called The Topless Female Trampolining World Championships. Yes. Seriously. Why should female breast cancer have all the boobie-based fun? OK, it's not a real event but the promotion, the girls and the cause are very real.