- Wendy's get all high and mighty with it's new Saatchi & Saatchi-created online promotion for its Hot Juicy Burger!
- We all thought those VW Crash ads were pretty good. Not so much anymore though after seeing this crashtastic ballet-style ad for Renault.
- Dove follows up its Evolution commercial with an equally powerful one called Onslaught in which an innocent girl is pummeled with adult imagery.
- And this week we got even more big boobs from our big boobed Cheerleader friend, Amy, who's doing her best to promote the movie The Comebacks.
- Dutch agency TBWANeboko did a very nice illustration-style campaign for TomTom's Mapshare.
- Leo Burnett grew a a lettuce garden on a billboard in Chicago to promote McDonald's fresh salads. Beautiful.
- Sony unleashed its third Fallon-created commercial. Called Play-Doh, a bunch of bunnies are animated around the streets of New York. Too bad the idea was stolen from an artist.
In mid-September, we shared with you a series of videos featuring an eye catching, very large breasted cheerleader hanging out in a locker room to promote the upcoming Fox film The Comebacks which will star The Office's Melora Hardin, Carl Weathers, Reno 911 and The Office alum David Koechner and Andy Dick among others.
In a new video, our cheerleader, Amy, who is now on crutches, tells us about a cheering accident she recently had. After she hobbles in to the locker room, falls over a bench and gets up (while showing us her pink panties), she pulls out a pair of Barbie dolls to illustrate how her spotter threw her up but didn't catch her causing her to land in the stands. Of course, we had to watch the video five times before our brain finally transferred cognitive abilities from our eyes to our ears.
Ya know...leave it to Che Magazine to disrupt our morning publishing schedule. Here we are trying to bring you interesting and insightful news about advertising and, in particular, Advertising Week and what happens? A hot chic wearing a way too short (oh wait, there's no such thing) skirt graces our screen. And, as if offering herself up to anyone who would have her, her phone number is hanging like a babysitter ad from her ass . As Jonah Hill exclaimed over and over in Superbad, "What the fuck?"
We suppose we have to blame Copyranter for calling this to our attention and, yes, the mighty Advertising Age itself whose Adages blogger Ken Wheaton sent it to Copyranter.
Check out more Che Magazine shenanigans here, here, here, and here,
Acknowledging the lack of control men have over their eyes when in the presence of a lingerie-clad beauty, these ads for Fayreform are quite blunt about what's being ogled in these ads. In fact, the copy teases by saying, "Bet you didn't notice the guy in the ape suit/armadillo/Tyrannosaurus Rex." Here's one instance where stating the obvious actually works. See the other two ads in the series here.
Copyranter directs our attention to yet another gratuitous use of ass in advertising. With absolutely no relation to its purpose, the Technical University of Munich career forum chose to find hot booty, photograph it and display it purely to attract attention. Oh wait, that sounds like we're complaining. Because we're not.
Oh but wait! We are. We have to. It's out job. We simply must rail against the objectification of women (and their amazingly beautiful asses) in advertising. It's despicable. It's shameful. It's Neanderthal. It's a blight on the fine, upstanding morals of the advertising industry and absolutely will not be tolerated! It sickens us to think a fabulous piece of ass like this would be reduced to an OMFG-inducing ad.
Who says Google doesn't help the poor?. Or do they? AdPulp's David Burn, calling it The Sexy Side of AdSense, found a photo on Flickr of a short shorts-wearing, girl-next-door cute woman holding a coffee cup and wearing a t-shirt which reads, "AdSense Buys My Daily Coffee (And Keeps the Change). Sweet.
AdFreak calls our attention to this freakishly weird video for England's Plug TV which features a Jesus fatty taking a trip down from the heavens to visit the dirty, raw wold of human beings. It doesn't take long before he's drinking and magically turning flat chested librarian types into large-breasted, bikini-clad hotties whom he takes with him for a ride in his mega-stretch limo. That is until Dad gets angry.
Predictably, the Catholic church is a bit miffed.
So wannabe models have America's Next Top Model. What do wannabe porn stars have? They have America's Next Hot Pot Porn Star. Twelve aspiring sexpots spent the summer in an LA mansion competing with each other to see who could lap dance the best, kiss the best, orgasm the best, have sex the best and generally cause a dramatic uplift for their male sex partners.
Three of the girls were in New York late last week promoting the show which is airing on cable pay per view. One of the contestants, Audrey Bitoni, who was recently interviewed on CNBC and, of course, has the biggest breasts, was intriguingly matter-of-fact when discussing her reasons for choosing a career in porn noting she'd be watching CNBC all the time for advice on how to spend the $10,000 if she were to win.
We would never have guessed the ending for this racy German spot for Sensodyne, brought to our attention by CMM News. If P. Diddy's Unforgivable ended this way, we would have loved and not (completely!) hated it.
Key takeaway: Don't mess with somebody who's got sensitive teeth.
- Tom Ford and Vulva fixate on a particular female body part and introduce a new advertising trend: Vaginads.
- Not that you frequent a laundromat all that often but if you do, you just might be assaulted by washing machines bearing gigantic advertising posters.
- We stir debate as to whether or not Mazda, which does still make cars, can still create good commercials.
- What's a week without an appearance by our favorite hottie, Obama Girl? This time she's hooked up with Giuliani Girl to support the troops on behalf of the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans Association.
- Look! Look! Look! Now you can blow an ad banner and make a website freeze!