Yodle client testimonials
Online business to business directory yellow pages united
Buy embossers from All Pro Stamps
Somehow a reality TV star who recently had ten plastic surgeries in one day including the addition of ginormous breasts is qualified to appear in a Ron Howard-directed PSA for credit card reform. It's stupid. It's funny. It's dumb. But it's impossible not to watch. If only to see whether or not those ginormous breasts will fall out of that tiny dress.
In a morbid bid to capitalize on the SeaWorld tragedy, the World Society for Protection of Animals has hired Work Club to create a new campaign to dissuade British tourists from patronizing "cruel" attractions while on vacation. In other words, don't go to SeaWorld.
"Our aim is to reduce the economic viability of tourist attractions that rely on animal cruelty to generate revenue from British tourists," said WSPA UK's Director, Suzi Morris.
All well and good but your timing is a bit questionable, Suzi.
- PETA has latched on the to the Tier Woods saga with a billboard telling us too much sex can be a bad thing.
- Why do we still care about anything Donny Deutsch has to say?
- Want to hire some interns? Olson has an interesting way of doing it.
- If you're crossing the Canadian border, make sure you wear the right clothes.
- Like staring at women in lingerie? Then you'll love the latest from Wonderbra.
- ISO 9000 accreditation increased a Rochester New York's creative output. Who knew a decidely manufacturing-centric accreditation could do such a thing?
- DIxie Bones is going social. It's new "social" site launches March 1. Before March 1, that URL displays an old website and the new may be viewed, temporarily, here. The Republik created.
OK so the whole honking hooters thing is nothing knew but we find the application of the joke in this video urging women to get a mammogram to be both humorous and compelling. You see, breasts are fun. They're fun to have, fun to play with, fun to look at, fun to make jokes about.
But it's no laughing matter when it comes to breast cancer. No laughing matter at all. The video was made by Alexandra Askot and Rafael Donato.
Having viewed yet another truth interview commercial and made the decision not to bore you with it, we decided, instead, to share a different take on quitting smoking. And it has to do with readjusting to a life without smoking.
From GSD&M Idea City (wasn't plain old GSD&M good enough?) comes this Ad Council campaign for Legacy called EX. Along with two television commercials (see below), there's a website on which those who hope to quit an share their successes and challenges.
There's also radio, posters and branded air fresheners. See all the campaign elements here.
- Tim Tebow now has a Foundation.
- Even medicinal marijuana shops need ad campaigns.
- P&G and Walmart love moms. The same way. In similar commercials.
- Who cares about your best ad. We want to see your first ad. And so does Freshman Ads, a new blog that highlights the first efforts of creatives the world over.
- Face it. Guys are assholes.
- Good God! Is there enough business babble speak in this Beet.tv interview with MediaVest's Amanda Richman?
- Tums tames overactive chicken. Saves guy from getting a a wing to the face.
This very beautiful spot about very beautiful women calls attention to the horrific practice of female genital mutilation. While our culture can't conceive of such a practice, there are cultures out there where this is the norm. A decidedly unbeautiful thing to do/
Earlier this month we shared with you the work virtual agency was doing for Network for Animals. It was a series of videos on YouTube that took us through the process of selecting a spokesperson to appear in a commercial for the cause group. Well, gig has found their man. And we can say man because, well, it is a man. His name is Owen Miller and if Morgan Freeman had a brother (does he?), this guy would be him.
So here's the finished product. And here's all the lead up videos to the finished product.
Poking fun at the amount of misinformation that flits between kids who think they know everything, Sharpe Blackmore Euro RSCG have put together a video and a website which illustrate what advice might look like if it didn't have the aid of parental involvement. From gems like "you can't get a girl pregnant if you have sex in a condominium" to "cigarettes aren't cool unless they're methanol," this work, entitled Early Bloomers, is for Big Brother and Big Sisters.
Here's another human trafficking campaign which shocks. In one commercial, we see a girl grabbed and dragged out of a classroom while the students ignore the situation and the teacher prattles on. In another, we see a boy pulled from the dinner table, kicked, punched and taken out all while his parents are oblivious to what's happening.
The message is clear. Don't be oblivious to the dangers of human trafficking. Get off your ass and do something about it. The work, for UK-based Stop the Traffik, comes from Leagues Delany. The ads will debut in cinemas February 12